Should he bet banned?

Chloride12

Question

11 answers to this question

I personally would ban for that as he inappropriately overlook and cut in leaving no distance. 

I'm not sure if he alt tabbed of lagged but it was rekcless how he cut back in

Hello friend.

To cut the way off thats bannable yes but you blocked a little the fast lane (left lane) if you see someone is faster behind you than you are.. 

you should switch the lanes to the right side but long before he is almost behind you.

So i know what he did thats not alt tabbed that was the fast save button what he used because if you

push this button you get a lag and will crash the guy behind you, saw that too many times.

I hope you got a right answer! ;)

Greetings

He did not obey the 100 meter rule!

§5 Overtaking (Author: VavelOnline)

This is a very simple how-to guide on how to overtake (and be overtaken) properly. The first thing you should be aware of is DESYNC. Basically, what you see on your screen is not always what the other players are seeing. This might cause (unintentional) ramming in many situations. To counter that effect, here's some practical information that you should always follow.

When overtaking

Start your overtaking maneuver when you are at least 60m from the truck in front of you (you can always check the distances using the TAB key).

Stay in line

When you checked that the other driver is 100m behind you, you can start merging back.

Alternatively, if you see the other driver turn its lights on, or hear him honk 2 short times, it means that you can merge back safely from his point of view, even if you're not 100m ahead. In that case, it's nice to thank him using the left-right-left-right blinker signal. Note that high beams would normally be used IRL, but cannot be seen for now in the MP game.