Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Opinions on hacking/hackers and their punishments

^Dominik^

Hello @iFlufy,

If someone hacks, the first 'Hack Ban' will be one month the second will be three month and the third will be permanent.

It doesn't matter if you dont got a ban before.

So the question is easy to answer with yes. :)

-Shawk2k50

@Babou71What is a good way to determine if someone is hacking or using a save state that is not allowed? I've been wondering this for reporting purposes. A couple of days ago I was driving along at 90MPH and a truck blew by me at what appeared to be at least 30MPH faster with what looked like one of the heavier tractor hauls. Looked like he was driving a Mann which to my knowledge doesn't even reach those speeds w/o a haul. Would that be something I should consider suspect?

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

^ the top engines are 750hp Volvo and 730hp Scania - you can save edit to have those engines in other trucks and you can have the Volvo or Scania sounds along with the engine or just the 730hp or 750hp engine but the trucks sounds (Renault/MAN/DAF/Iveco) you can also have 1t trailers so with any 730hp or 750hp truck and a 1t, 3t, 5t trailers it can go pretty fast. I think the top speed a truck can do is around 110MPH but I could be wrong, I often reach 100MPH and sometimes  106MPH (but not too often or for long as you go to slow down for corners and other traffic) but someone going past you very very fast (like flying past) when your at 90MPH and over does sound suspect.

Yes hackers are getting punished more severely now as you can see with the rule Babou71 posted.

Its a good thing as there does seem to have been an increase in hackers in recent months, lately with that hack that makes the truck or car bounce around he place :o

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

5 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

but someone going past you very very fast (like flying past) when your at 90MPH and over does sound suspect.

Yeah once he blew by me he was out of drawing range (which I have set on max) in about 6 seconds lol. Whenever I'm pulling a haul like he had on his truck I usually can't even reach the speed at which I was traveling of 90MPH without some significant downhill assistance or a very long stretch of flat land. 

Yeah once he blew by me he was out of drawing range (which I have set on max) in about 6 seconds lol. Whenever I'm pulling a haul like he had on his truck I usually can't even reach the speed at which I was traveling of 90MPH without some significant downhill assistance or a very long stretch of flat land. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

9 hours ago, 4Orzeszek said:

Ncz hack, Perfect example:

Reason : Hacking & Inappropriate overtaking / Reckless driving

Profile: https://truckersmp.com/user/1804661

13 Videos: https://pastebin.com/aAsXQd58

Banned Today, 14:36, Expires : 03 Jan 2018 ... Only 1 month :angry:

I do believe in the current hack system for minor cases, but someone making videos like this should be a instant permaban.  It's pretty clear when someone just wants to join to ncz through C-D with a new account that one month later they'll be back for more

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

More and more people abuse the hacking tools. Hack everywhere, everytime. We need a healthy gaming community and we need to eliminate the troublemakers. Yesterday, I met an idiot, he used hacking tools and ramming with many players. In 30 minutes, there's no admin to handle this issue. Many people have complained but did not have any response of the Admin.

I think he MUST BE banned FOREVER.

Archived