Download infinite multiplayer games

Reson

Question

Hello. I bought ETS2, registered on https://truckersmp.com/user/1821249 downloaded the launcher for multiplayer. When I start the game through the multiplayer launcher after selecting the profile, the download stops at 80% and hangs. When you start the game without launcher multiplayer the download hangs. Please tell me how to fix the problem.

UPD: Bug exists if I launch the game with the profile that is played with a single version of the game. If I create a new profile, the game works fine. Is it possible to play with the profile from the single-player version of the game?

7 answers to this question

Do you have any image of what is coming out of you, or is it just blocking you and leaving the game?

The possible solution:

• reinstall the ETS2
  • Run it as administrator

if you reinstalled the game and it does not solve your problem try send a ticket to support

How to send a ticket to Truckersmp support:

6ijakrC.jpg

1 hour ago, Reson said:

UPD: Bug exists if I launch the game with the profile that is played with a single version of the game. If I create a new profile, the game works fine. Is it possible to play with the profile from the single-player version of the game?

If the profiles of a single player serves the Multiplayer

I hope my help will help you. Regards

Edited by T.J.BDr'Dri

Hey! :)

Do you played Ets2 on Singleplayer 2 hours before? Because you need to have

this 2 hours.

Just start the TMP Installer with Administrator like it was already said 

after this things it should work.

And yes you can use your SP Profile for the MP ;)

Let us know if your problem is fixed. Thanks ;)

Greetings

If the problem is not resolved, please create a ticket. https://support.truckersmp.com/

I hope you will fix your issue asap.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules