BAT SOMA

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Press Start or the Windows icon via your desktop taskpanel
2-) Search for "cmd"
3-) Right click the "cmd" icon and select "Run as Administrator"
4-)  Within cmd - Type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns" (Without any quotation " " marks)
5-) Wait for this to complete. 
6-) Relaunch MP and attempt to connect

*Also - I would suggest for you to ensure the server you are trying to connect on to is not full / does not have a lot of players waiting in que. So try connecting to a different server if this is the case and report back to us what happens.
*It is definitely worth trying what I said above regarding "flushing the dns"

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hi agila16v,

There could be something wrong with your internet connection or the severs were down. I know this as I had bad internet connection on truckers mp in the past and now it’s fine because my internet has improved. This could also happen if you live in America and try and join a Europe sever, that would have connections issues as well.

I hoped this helped you.

38 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Press Start or the Windows icon via your desktop taskpanel
2-) Search for "cmd"
3-) Right click the "cmd" icon and select "Run as Administrator"
4-)  Within cmd - Type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns" (Without any quotation " " marks)
5-) Wait for this to complete. 
6-) Relaunch MP and attempt to connect

*Also - I would suggest for you to ensure the server you are trying to connect on to is not full / does not have a lot of players waiting in que. So try connecting to a different server if this is the case and report back to us what happens.
*It is definitely worth trying what I said above regarding "flushing the dns"

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

i'm trying your steps and waitng for a few minutes to connect but it still cant connect

my firewall dont block the connection.

Check your internet speed here; http://www.speedtest.net/ You could check it against France, Paris where some of the servers are located. Along with that you should try restarting your router. You should post the speedtest results here, it may be the reason for this whole situation, however it doesn't have to be if you have a stable connection. :) 

Q9n6SSI.png

Dear @agila16v,

Since you have already created a ticket in our Support System, I will proceed to move your topic to Unsolved.

I hope you find the solution to your problem soon!
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&