United Kingdom you would come some players a bit is what he is.

Greetings truckersmp. Today they're jammed with some players staying on the road a lot of water and they're doing they're gonna troll you know.No one in the UK is not going already, that's why. Why no one in the UK not everyone in Europe, why don't you come that what happened there is traffic you will make. Please come to the UK side, I'll be waiting for you. #truckersmp sank.

29 minutes ago, MaffewE said:

If you’re not from the UK a lot of Europeans aren’t used to driving on the opposite side and seen as we’re the only nation to do so it tends to put a few people off! It’s really just a user preference thing.

Even then, having spent so much time in ETS driving on European roads, when returning home to the UK, I've made the occasional slip up of pulling onto the wrong side of the road!

The other thing I can't do is drive left handed lorries, the downside to this is having a blind spot for traffic approaching from behind on the left by driving a right handed vehicle.

If my wheels aren't turning, I'm not earning.

Hey @Anatolia TGS Aegean,

I think it has nothing to do with the country 'United Kingdom'. There are also less players in countrys such as Poland, Slovakia, Hungary.

That parts of the map are one of the oldest so countrys like France, Norway, Denmark and Sweden semms to be more intresting. In countrys such as Germany is just many traffic, because it is the connection between the north and the south.

I am sure when the Italy DLC will be released there will be much traffic, because it is new.

Summary: I think there will not be much traffic in the old parts of the map exept if one old country is connecting two new countrys.

-Shawk2k50

On 11/25/2017 at 4:07 PM, MaffewE said:

we’re the only nation

not the only nation so definitely wrong info :P

my take would be that the majority of players tend to want to join the crowd/jams (especially judging from the infamous C-D/D-C road)

if they took the time to appreciate other areas of the game map and challenge themselves in simulation truck driving around the sim itself..  

the number count of players would probably increase in those areas currently "left out/neglected"

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

16 minutes ago, MettleMeat said:

not the only nation so definitely wrong info :P

my take would be that the majority of players tend to want to join the crowd/jams (especially judging from the infamous C-D/D-C road)

if they took the time to appreciate other areas of the game map and challenge themselves in simulation truck driving around the sim itself..  

the number count of players would probably increase in those areas currently "left out/neglected"

Not the 'only' one but I meant in terms of those that are available in game, aware South Africa, Australia, new Zealand etc all drive on the left.

I do tend to drive vehicles with R-Hand drive though in game, which can get a bit sticky in certain situations.

Kind regards,

Matthew

To be honest the only time this throws me off is when I come across an English roundabout. Sometimes my brain just wants to take a right to get through them. But other than that, I dunno.... I've known since I was a kid that England drove on the left side so I feel like I've been mentally prepared to drive there for decades. Not sure how easy it would be to adjust in real life though. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

I am from the UK and therefore I have all my trucks as right-hand drive, which is difficult when driving in mainland Europe but I would never be able to get used to left-hand drive. Also, I basically make the opposite mistake to everyone else where when I get the ferry to the mainland and begin to drive in the wrong side but then when you a truck coming right towards you, you realise. 

Archived