VTC Staff/Development

John_24

Hi there everyone,

My name is John but some of the truckers here know me by littlefoot {nicename). I have not be as alive around multiplayer lately as I'd hoped for awhile now, however now I am back for good since my schedule allows. I have been thinking a lot about building a brand new VTC with dedicated and active truckers for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I have decided to build a brand new VTC for both game worlds and are looking for truckers who are seeking a nice multiplayer experience with other truckers. Of course I am only searching for staff to help me with the building phase because I believe that the greatest things are build with a solid team. I have a structure (staff wise) in place and are searching for the following staff:

Note: it is highly recommended that you have prior VTC experience and a means for your former VTC to be contacted for experience verification purposes only, So nothing personal and also have a flexible schedule.

VTC CEO: Will oversee and maintain day to day VTC operations and assist owner with VTC planning

VTC Manager: Checking VTC page for logged trips for weekly and monthly trip quota's/ensuring that drivers are following VTC rules and being active

Assistant Manager: Assisting VTC with taskes

Recruiter: Responsible for recruiting drivers that meet VTC requirements and ensuring new driver personnel are set up properly.

Event Planner: Plan company convoys.

If you have any questions before wanting to be considered, please feel free to contact me via PM, Thanks!

VTC requirements will be added to the official VTC Recuitment pages over on the company advertisement pages once the VTC is up and running. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Ok, good luck with your VTC.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Good Luck with your VTC bud. Hope it is successful 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

//moved to off topic to avoid potential post farmers attending to your thread.

You might want to take a look at these to help you with the structure of your VTC/advertisement/posts in future:

ATS: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/180-companies/ 

ETS2: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/ 

Requirements for our forums: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/26219-virtual-trucking-company-requirements/

Goodluck with the new VTC development.

Perhaps more info/a link for interested parties to contact you via PM on the forums/Discord/TS3 or whatever suits you for better/more efficient communication.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

I have no former VTC experience, except that managing my own VTC (Cydot Farms), which is a one-driver operation (me :P ). But, I have experience using Trucksbook and other VTC boards, and I can keep track of everything in a spreadsheet to manage things like loads, drive time, etc. [for realism purposes]. So I might be a *mediocrely* good manager. 

EDIT: Also, what do you think you will name it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived