No Jobs

srry

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @srry,

First of all, if you can not find a job, I advise you to go to sleep or to make f7 or to teleport you to another garage, to try to fix your problem.

If this does not work, I advise you to read this article, which will detail exactly how you need to do to solve your problem.
The link : 

Welcome on the forum. :) 

/Moved to help

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Please read this topic 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

It would be only you to sleep in a rest stop, but in some cases this method does not work, another solution would be to go to a company and pick up any load and cancel it. But if you play in the offiline and have the option of the console, I suggest giving the command g_set_time XX (Being that xx would be the time that you wanted to put in the game)

In my experience, the force reset of the economy is the most effective way to fix this issue. Keep in mind that if you were looking for freight market jobs rather than quick jobs, you can drive to the businesses to look at the available jobs even in none show up in the Quick Jobs, Freight Market, or World of Trucks. Hope this helps!

Please let us know if the above proposed solutions have fixed your issue.