[SCS Blog] Italia DLC Promo Trailer

SCS Blog

We are in the final stretch of fine-tuning the ETS 2: Italia DLC for release, and it's time to crank up the hype machine again!

The participants of Open Beta Update 1.30 have already been exposed to a few glimpses of things to come in the reworked parts of Italy belonging to the base game, and the feedback is very positive so far! All the reports coming our way are an opportunity to polish the new region as well fix cosmetic issues with older parts of the game world. We are very grateful for such great cooperation with the volunteers in the fan community.

We hope to be able to confirm and announce the release date next week. Check out the Italia DLC Steam page, as we have uploaded a batch of new screenshots there today.
yJzci6hxzGc

View the full article

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I can't wait for this extremely realistic and beautiful DLC! And I saw drawbridges, finally! :D

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

^

Is ithi at 0:18? There in open beta added

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• Guest locked this topic