Winter is coming...

Prime

8 hours ago, [ Hungaro ] Jiang Shi said:

The problem is, u wrote in official news - winter mode come when Italy come to Mp or few days later and Italy is in Mp, and now 3 days later..so i can understand they cant stop ask this xd Im patient, when i want snow i just go play Sp with mods :D 

"Hey truckers, SCS released the Italy DLC. Please note that this DLC is not properly working in multiplayer now. Our developer will work on an update to fully support it. Until then, use the DLC on your own risk"

Italy isn't quite fully supported yet (i.e. NCZs, etc.). I imagine when they finish Italy and release it for MP, then we'll see the winter mod!

knepgi-5.png

Already missed the winter mod haha, just like in real life we will freeze when we get out of our trucks (jk) :D

Dear truckers remember to take your jackets on!

Edited by BurakPow [TR-DK-ENG-DE]

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

3 hours ago, Fred1008 said:

PLEASE! WE WANT THE MOD NOW!!!!!:)

TMP is not the one making the snow mod. The developer who's making it is currently making snow for the Italia DLC, so it won't be completely clear of snow if you arrives from other parts of Europe and then enters Italia where there's absolutely no snow. :troll:

21 hours ago, Mironce said:

Please make it slippery :)

TMP is not the one making the snow mod. They don't know whether or not it will be slippery or not.

Edited by Mika L.

KjhfSmo.jpg

3 hours ago, Mika L. said:

TMP is not the one making the snow mod. The developer who's making it is currently making snow for the Italia DLC, so it won't be completely clear of snow if you arrives from other parts of Europe and then enters Italia where there's absolutely no snow. :troll:

TMP is not the one making the snow mod. They don't know whether or not it will be slippery or not.

Still the only thing that they need to do is add a mod that is not larger then 100 kbs

• Like 1

^

I was chatting with Kat_pw yesterday where I asked about the snow mod where he explained this. It's not just that "they need to add a mod that's not larger than 100 kbs", it's not just something you do. It's harder than you and everyone else is thinking. They've got SO much they have to do to make such things happen.

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.

KjhfSmo.jpg