Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS MP Login Failed (Req. Information isnt valid)

esaliano

Question

Hello there,

I've been using ets2 for a long time with joy and i really appreciate your efforts on that.

however, i've bought ats couple months ago, and decided to play it on mp but my login information does not working with ats. i can play the ets2 without problem

according to site: Linked games: Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator but not working with the same password or information

tried both username or mail but not working at all. any suggestion for this problem? all those faq ones on the forum tried already.

oh also a side not. my single player ATS game has world of truckers connectted already if anything releated to this one.

20171123213928_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hi

If you enter the truckersMP platform and it does not work on the login screen, make sure you have entered your email and password. Copy your email in a notebook and do the same with the password, you can use the keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + C) "copy the email data" (CTRL + V) "pasted in the first row of the start session "Then, do the same with your password. If it does not work, it must have a strange character in the password and the login system INGAME can not recognize it try to change the password with letters (a, z) and numeric digits (0 -9).

It may be that when you acquired the game TruckersMP you do not have it added so do the following steps for the real activation of the game.

1. log in to TruckersMP.com
  2. go to My Profile - Settings
  3. and then press verify now. https://prnt.sc/a1cl6l

Games must be activated in TruckersMP in 5-60 minutes and you can log in to the game

Regards

Edited by T.J.BDr'Dri

8 hours ago, T.J.BDr'Dri said:

Hi

If you enter the truckersMP platform and it does not work on the login screen, make sure you have entered your email and password. Copy your email in a notebook and do the same with the password, you can use the keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + C) "copy the email data" (CTRL + V) "pasted in the first row of the start session "Then, do the same with your password. If it does not work, it must have a strange character in the password and the login system INGAME can not recognize it try to change the password with letters (a, z) and numeric digits (0 -9).

It may be that when you acquired the game TruckersMP you do not have it added so do the following steps for the real activation of the game.

1. log in to TruckersMP.com
  2. go to My Profile - Settings
  3. and then press verify now. https://prnt.sc/a1cl6l

Games must be activated in TruckersMP in 5-60 minutes and you can log in to the game

Regards

8 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

Hi,

Try to write your Email Adress and your Password on Notepad, copy that with CTRL+C and go back in the game and paste it with CTRL+V.

Or copy the given email and password at the Login screen from ETS2 and paste it on Notepad, close game, open ATSMP Launcher and paste the email and password. 

Hello Like i said, I've tried all the faq part on the forum (tried both texts,changed the password etc. still the same issue. my record mail is *email removed by mod* for both ets and ats mp settings.

and bear in mind my account works well on ets2.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Hello, @esaliano, please try to reset your password using this page: https://truckersmp.com/auth/password/reset. Do you receive the email with the new password, or not? If you don't receive the mail, please open a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com/.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel