A few Random Statistics

HumaneWolf

There's small mistake: Vienna isn't the capital of Poland. The linked Wikipedia page says that Vienna is the capital of Austria.

• Haha 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

8 minutes ago, HumaneWolf said:

Additionally, the member with most reputation on the forum (based on votes on their posts and statuses) as well as most content (posts + status updates), is Kravatie, with a reputation of 5538 and a content count of 8875.

omg-im-famous.jpg

• Haha 6
  • True Story 2

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

13 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

There's small mistake: Vienna isn't the capital of Poland. The linked Wikipedia page says that Vienna is the capital of Austria.

Woops. My mistake, didn't double check it. I even knew beforehand Vienna is in Austria <.<

I blame the flag of Vienna for being too similar to the flag of Poland :P

• Haha 2

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

3 minutes ago, DrEGZo said:

So according to these statistics, there are about 4600 not answered reports? Holy...

Considering the playercounts, 4600 reports is a bit but not a very large amount. Regarless, our goal is to respond within reasonable time, having small report queues is less important.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Actually I did not compare this amount to the amount of players, I just remember some weeks ago when reports have been claimed 3 minutes after submitting. Now I see that the amount did - unfortunately - grow again, and I really hope that there will be less in future. That's also necessary in order to accomplish this goal:

6 minutes ago, HumaneWolf said:

our goal is to respond within reasonable time

@Digital

Did I say it was the fault of the admin team? No.

It depends also on the players who report. 

1 hour ago, HumaneWolf said:

I blame the flag of Vienna for being too similar to the flag of Poland

The flag of Vienna is actually similar to flag of Monaco and/or Indonesia, rather than to flag of Poland.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

This is very interesting! I hope, there will more statistics in the future :D +1 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, GGF MD said:

Very interesting! :D 

But WHAT?! 1 790 245 users? Wow, awesome! :D

Of these are certainly a few percent double accounts :D

How many people are actually permanently banned?