Mod Version: 0.2.2.1.x
Controllers Used: nvm
Description of Issue:

1. Wrong sync:
    • Mobile Barrier(both!)
    • Food Cistern
    • Global Mills paintjob
  2. Visual issue:
    • ANY beacons from 1st view have wrong flash position(higher than should be), 3rd view - all good
    • Most events in MP displayed incorrect (ex. overheat bus - smoke was displayed, bus no; crashed cars - smoke from engines and police's light was displayed, any cars - nope), but why?, Why you can't cause(call) render traffic vehicles as you do it with second trailers? Events not a dynamic and not happening in real time, we just see already happened events, so render it like not local player's trucks and trailers. In SP all events displayed correctly(i keep silent about events sync)
  3. Functional issues:
    • CB radio from cab haven't any reaction on buttons(change channels, power switch)
    • You "create" second and next trailers of not local players like an independent objects. And it's cause shaking because independent objects not have any relations between themselves and don't allows any collision penetrate. But in the junction point (ex. between any wabash and any dolly) penetrate is. That too hard for fix but i hope it will be fixed before my end :) Also would be wonderful if you "teach" your server to detect players vehicle.

Screenshots / Videos: will be later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi.

... well, i think you may just enter in the game with allowed random events and you can see all of this bugs...
Yes they is all still here, half drawed events(with collision boxes but without any objects from traffic) and the shaking articulated trailers, but i'm not sure about issue with Xbone(maybe XBox?) controller which @enjoyingorc6742 is talking about

In my new patch, I don't seem to have any problems. I have seen the events of the SCS maybe you're coinciding with them until this time I did not see anything about the invisible wall.

Greetings

On 11/21/2017 at 9:11 PM, [RUS] Sosa_Brigman said:

Most events in MP displayed incorrect (ex. overheat bus - smoke was displayed, bus no; crashed cars - smoke from engines and police's light was displayed, any cars - nope), but why?, Why you can't cause(call) render traffic vehicles as you do it with second trailers? Events not a dynamic and not happening in real time, we just see already happened events, so render it like not local player's trucks and trailers. In SP all events displayed correctly(i keep silent about events sync)

The random road events not showing correctly is due to Truckersmp not supporting AI traffic as the vehicles in the incidents are from the AI. And it is recommended to have Random Road events turned of while on Truckersmp.

I hopes this might clear it out somewhat.
Regards (SWE)Rasmus.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.