Unsupported game version

Question

Hello and thanks for reading,

My friend just got TruckersMP (He played 3 hours already) and he updated ets2 singleplayer to the version it should but the Launcher says he has 1.26 but he has the newest compatible with Launcher (not 1.3)

8 answers to this question

Hi @Bertox.

Did your friend buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam, played for at least two hours on single-player and then installed TruckersMP?

If so, then verify the following:

• Please follow this guide first.
  • If those instructions were followed delicately and did not work, continue below.
  • Uninstall TruckersMP and Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • Install Euro Truck Simulator 2 from Steam.
  • Install the latest version of the TruckersMP launcher but follow instructions from this link instead.

Greetings.

• Upvote 1

Dear @Bertox,

Since you have contacted us through our support system..
I will proceed to move your topic to Unsolved, since we have not been able to solve your problem in our community.
I hope you find the solution in our support system soon!
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Greetings!

//Locked & Moved to Unsolved.

• Like 2

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&