Post here the Licence Plates of your Country

artur6768

Rules:
1 - Don't use real licence plates, use only examples from google or other sites

Let's start

Brazil licences  

The 1st plate (Red with white ) are of buses, trucks, taxis, etc.

The 2nd plate (Green with white) manufacturer plates for vehicles under testing, dealer-testing, or in some cases test-drive (in most cases test-drive cars are registered to the dealership and thus use black on grey plates; privately owned cars being tested after repairs usually carry dealer-fitted green plates over their black on grey plates) (Wikipedia text)

The 3rd plate (Blue with white) diplomatic use

The 4rd plate (White with red) are of auto school

The 5rd plate (White with black) Privately owned and government-owned cars

and the last plate (Black with gray) are of collector's items

===================BONUS=================

placa_representacao.jpg Plate of presidents of chambers, mayors, presidents of legislative assemblies, governors, presidents of courts and others.

af378d2cd90af4c9300af03c194c8183.jpg And this, merco sul plate, the new licence plate of brazil

Sorry the bad english.

^And now to the maths behind the plate

colors: 

Red - for test drives

green - for vehicles exempted from taxes

black - normal

Maximum of 8 numbers and letters in total, but a minimum of 4. Split into 4 sections

Region/City Identifier - Letters - Numbers - Postfixes

Region Identifier can be 1 - 3 letters

Letters - 1 or 2, only temporary or federal cars don't need them, sometimes also not needed by diplomats cars

numbers - 1 up to 4, sometimes you also see 5 digit ones, eg on plates of the federal police or THW

Postfixes - H for historic (>30 y/o)cars, E for Electric cars

plates starting with region identifier THW are THW vehicles.

region identifier X - NATO vehicles

region identifier Y - Bundeswehr: German military

region identifier 0 (Zero) - Politicans, mainly Federal government and diplomats

Plates with a red/black date on the right border are export plates

Plates with a yellow/red date on the right border are temporary plates

The font is the FE - Font (FE = Fälschungserschwerende Schrift which translates to plagiating forgery aggravating font)

EDIT: All letters of the German alphabet are free for regular use, yet Umlauts and ẞ (big ß) are barely or even not used, depending on the region

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

image.thumb.png.0747c9c905127bfed1e465031b02bdf8.png

So, heres how these plates are made up:

Years:
The first two numbers (99 in this case) stand for the year the car was bought. In this case 99 means 1999.
Some examples are:

• 04 = 2004
  • 12 = 2012

However, this all gets turned on its head after 2013. From January 1st to June 30th, the number would be 131. Then from July 1st to December 31st would be 132.

Some examples are:

• 172 = July - December 2017
  • 151 = January - June 2015

Area:

The letter in the centre gives the county in which the car was bought. Nice and simple. On the top centre of the plate, the county name is wrote in Irish

Some examples are:

• W = Waterford (Port Láirge)
  • C = Cork (Corcaigh)
  • D = Dublin (Baile Átha Cliath)

Identifier Number & Customisation:

The identifier number gives the car a number, starting with 1, being the first car bought in that period. However, this is not always the case. Since we are not allowed to change the format of our plates, there is not much we can do in the way of customisation, other than fonts or background plates. An example of a german styled plate is shown below:
german2-600x600.jpg

These are allowed, but are somewhat frowned upon by the police here. Anyway, back to what I was saying. Lets just say I bought myself a Toyota Corolla KE70, a grand little car, I could actually by a plate that read 80-KE-70, meaning 1980-Kildare-70. Another example would be if I owned a Volvo C70. I could get an 05-C-70. However, with both of these plates, you can only have them, if they're not already registered. Duplicate ID numbers can be found. For example, I once saw a 151-D-998 and a 151-KK-998 parked next to each other. This again is totally okay, as long as the plate can be traced back to the car.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope you learned something :D

plates of cities

9Dl7dr.jpg

plate in istanbul

rJvD21.jpg

Plate in ankara

V3R7MP.jpg

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

I live in USA, we use state license plates instead of country.  Here is my state's license plates (police's and other commercial vehicles/trailers may vary) Florida The Sunshine State, "In God We Trust" We are also the lightning capital  of the world.

Normal: 5a137a8934cc0_Test1.jpg.4b73c24db8aae5277260547cb4eeb975.jpg

Disabled:5a137a99c20a0_test2.jpg.60d896df7b54fbfe66350e6913a501a7.jpg   (this is a sample plate)

Antique: 5a14a8d4e8fbb_Test1.jpg.b54c22a5bb8a6e62671f80b76e94719e.jpg

Vintage 1903 - 1963

s-l300.jpg

e0127757b66fe308281545c3c0873d58.jpg

Read backwards 1963 - 1983

rear-detail-of-a-morris-minor-1000-car-w

Read forwards 1983 - 2001

OldNumberPlate.gif

Current format ( EU Identifier optional ) 

numberplate.png

UK Plate on a vehicle registered in County Down Northern Ireland

British_vehicle_registration_plate_UK_3.

There are even more as all the little islands surrounding the UK have their own format with GB on them & then the island name i.e the Isle of Man is GBM & Jersey is GBJ etc with their own letter / number code

• SuliHD locked this topic

Archived