Good configuration for ETS2 ?

teddie38

Question

9 answers to this question

It really depends on where you are driving to. If you purposely want to be in high population areas, it might not always reach the maximum 60 FPS, however, for standard driving on Ultra game settings, it should be enough. :)

/moved to help

GTX1050ti is a reasonable card and is used on a lot of laptops, so long as your settings aren’t on max and you aren’t going through huge amounts of traffic as seen in a densely populated area such as a city or huge traffic jam you shouldn’t have any issues. Worst case, start with the graphics settings you want and you may have to just reduce them slightly to cope with all the traffic. I don’t imagine you’d have too many issues with that card though! Also, a reasonable amount of RAM which is probably the same as most other players setup.

Let us know how you get on but you’re in a good position PC-wise! :)

Edited by MaffewE
Spelling mistake!

Kind regards,

Matthew

Hello friend, in my opinion it is a pretty good configuration, but in populated areas such as Duisburg or Calais you will not have the maximum 60 fps, I recommend a board from NVIDIA a 970 GTX. A game as good as you like, good roads! ;) 

Hello you! :)

If you want to get 60 fps and this good graficcard i think the settings on high is enough

because its like i readed it the commends before on high populated areas its hard to get

60 fps so i am sure the settings on high is enough than on ultra settings. But on the Tab

list you can change some things too, to get some good FPS.

Greetings :)