Public Convoy 26th November 2017

Sgt_Tailor

Hi everyone,

On Sunday November 26th at 18:00 - 20:30 UTC we will be having a public convoy on American Truck Simulator. This time, we will be driving in the New Mexico DLC! Here is a tool to help with the time conversion: https://notime.zone/KzJs-khOUPWJO

The convoy will be open to everyone, There will be convoy control participating, who will guide and make sure nobody gets lost during the event. As the convoy takes place on a dedicated server, the convoy control are allowed to block other roads. Another note: Please do not arrive with heavy cargo trailers.

We will be starting off at the the rest station on Route 40 just south of Albuquerque as you can see on the route map below. Please arrive with a truck+trailer, Scout cars will only be allowed to be driven by administration and convoy control.

Planned convoy Route:

Map

This event will be streamed on https://www.twitch.tv/truckersmp

We hope you enjoy,

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Yeeeesss!!!! An ATS public convoy!! <3 Finally! Count me in! :D I'm just not entirely sure whether just to drive in the convoy with my truck or do admin work. Either way I will be there! :D

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

1 minute ago, Mike Dragon said:

Yeeeesss!!!! An ATS public convoy!! <3 Finally! Count me in! :D I'm just not entirely sure whether just to drive in the convoy with my truck or do admin work. Either way I will be there! :D

It's a hard one isn't it, admin work or fun? Admin work or fun? Mhm let me think, i'd say go to the convoy as fun, but if ya see anything bad ban! xD

• True Story 1

BLOODINC. LOWBED is really looking forward to this event. We cant wait to see everyone there. As always we offer our support in any way to the community, its players, moderators, and its admin team. Follow BLOODINC. LOWBED COMPANY in your groups tab to contact us or to access our library of MP trailer MODS to help yourself look your best for the convoy, just remember NO HEAVYS.

-R.A.W.

• Prime unfeatured and locked this topic