Can't load a save

TheLindblomer

Question

When I have a big job I like to save at every gas station I pass. But the game doesn't want me to do that. For example, I save at a gas station and drive 1 km. Another user crashes into me and I want to load my save at the gas station. When I load it, I get teleported to the exact same spot I loaded from. It's like the game auto-saves it every second and won't let me teleport back.

/Alex

76561198134044706.png

3 answers to this question

I guess that you were driving a World Of Trucks external contract. These jobs don't allow to load quicksaves in order to remove your trailer's damage. It happens exactly as you say. If this is the case, there's no way around it, when doing WoT jobs, if your trailer gets any damage, it stays damaged, you can only keep driving and get whatever reward you can get or cancel the job, no "Recovery" chances.

38 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I guess that you were driving a World Of Trucks external contract. These jobs don't allow to load quicksaves in order to remove your trailer's damage. It happens exactly as you say. If this is the case, there's no way around it, when doing WoT jobs, if your trailer gets any damage, it stays damaged, you can only keep driving and get whatever reward you can get or cancel the job, no "Recovery" chances.

I did indeed drive a WoT contract. Sad to hear that I can't do anything about it since I can't get regular jobs. I've tried eveything but I still don't get anything besides visiting companies with my truck.

Thanks for your answer!

/Alex

76561198134044706.png