What do you think about ETS 2 1.30 Open Beta ?

[GökTürk] Enver

What do you think about ETS 2 1.30 Open Beta ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about ETS 2 1.30 Open Beta ?

• Great
    • Bad
    • So so

1.30 is awesome! I am personally a Volvo fan but the new Scania's are absolutely beautiful. That new gauge cluster is magnificent! I love the startup screen! I am also a huge fan of the latest DLC they have put out both France and Scandinavia, I love driving on those roads, I am looking forward to even tighter, windier roads in the Italia DLC to follow 1.30. I can not wait to get on the road with other players online!

forum_banner.png

Hey, I just wanted to chat with ya'll about the new open beta update that was released a couple of days ago.

First of all, what are your thoughts about the new Scania S? In my opinion the design is a pure perfection, everything is just so smooth and highly detailed, just satisfying.

The only thing I hate about the new Scania S is the V8 engine sound, it's a bit unnatural, irritating so to speak, not so V8-ish? I came across a youtube video of a guy creating a mod for the new Scania S V8 engine, and it sounds oh so perfect! Here's a link, be sure to check it out: 

Spoiler

Other than the new highly anticipated Scania S, there has been a major update on northern Italy, I drove around, the scenery seems fine, nothing bad to say about the design of that part of Italy.

Other than that, I came across to an interesting tease by SCS Software, here's a picture so you can see by yourself:

Spoiler

OgSy5qa.png

Looking forward to see your comments!

I love the new Scanias, think they are just brilliant and have exceeded expectations :D:wub: I don't like the sound of the horn tho, the horn on the 730hp new Scanias is rubbish (the horn on the old 730hp Scanias is much better) :)  Just looks fantastic and should be even better when it works with the Mighty Griffin Pack :D

Spoiler

3vMrE9K.png

PLhRj9d.png

Great to finally see side pannels on 6x4 in other trucks as well as the new Scanias :)

The improvements in Italy also seem quite good (didn't explore too much of it)

Another thing I love with 1.30 is that they have added a 2nd yacht :D Nice to see a total surprise like that for the 2nd time (the first being the new Tanker in the last update) Its great to see them adding new trailers and loads like that (which we never knew about before the Beta so a nice surprise)

Spoiler

33i5YWH.png

Even tho I do not play SP much it is nice to see improvements in AI and more and new cars and vehicles added, in particular the caravan and a bin truck

Spoiler

Would love of we could pull a caravan like this with the cars in MP :D

fJewTAi.png

Would be great if SCS added smaller trucks like this for us to drive as well as just the big trucks pulling trailers

YBVKzci.png

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived