Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Recruitment

Question

Hello,

i made a Supporter recruitment and i still didn't get any answer. The Status is still new, no comments, nothing. I don't even know if you have even read it.

Is there any fix or something?

7 answers to this question

Dear @KmunBiene,

Do not worry about it, in case you have been selected in our team... Our leader will get in touch with you! 
^_^
(It can be by steam, forum or the additional contact information you have provided in your application).
Just be patient and continue normally as you did before submitting the application, and perhaps when you least expect it, you have the surprise!

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

^

Lol, i don't think that i'm going to be in the  team, because i'm only 14. And that is the lowest chance. Even that im actually not that bad in supporting.

But i worry about that the status is frozen.

Edited by poland.ball