invaild password or email

dsalur

Question

hello everyone , you can think this problem solved at past but ı tried every solution on forum. But nothing solved my problem. I copy paste my email from notepad and ı do this for password too. But it didnt helped me ı can enter multiplayer last time but this time it says "invaild password or email" so if you help ı'm gonna be very happy because ı use bootcamp to download windows for a mac just playinf ets 2 mp and then ı buy a new keybord because ı cant do copy paste with apple keyboard if you help me ım gonnea be very happy . Thanks in advence.

7 answers to this question

Hi,

please try to login through the website. If that is working properly, write your password/email somewhere down (e.g. editor, notepad, pages, whatever), copy it and paste it to the login screen of truckersMP. 

1 hour ago, dsalur said:

ı cant do copy paste with apple keyboard

Copying: cmd+c

Pasting: cmd+v

More information

If you cannot sign in at truckersmp.com, please reset your password. Try not to use the letter "ı" since it's not common in other countries. 

Btw - if I remember correctly, it's not possible to run TruckersMP on a mac...

@DrEGZo 

Hey,

I am using Mac for two years so I know how can I do copy/paste. But if you download Windows with bootcamp to Mac Apple keyboard's "command" key and "alt" key does not work. Thanks for your advice In my country we do not use english in our casual life so I do not give attention to these mistakes. So thank you for this (;

• Upvote 1

Solution 1)

Make sure that you are logging in with the Steam account that was originally attached to that TruckersMP account. 

Solution 2)

Change the e-mail address that is attached to your TruckersMP account .An example would be Yahoo!, Gmail or Hotmail.

Solution 3)

Make sure that the @ symbol is being entered correctly. You can copy the symbol in Notepad and then paste it when you are typing your e-mail address. You can also hold ALT and type 6, 4 using numpad to create the symbol.