Do Admins like reviewing Web Reports?

koltl_

There must be a cumbersome amount of reports coming in daily from players mostly affected by poor driving in-game.  I think of myself as some 'mandated' reporter in TruckersMP and that my 10+ open reports does satisfy their need for help.  However, with all these reports, do the admins that process them actually like to deal it them, or is it a workload no one really wants to deal with?  I am interested in what they have to say.  

Thank you.

fix truckersmp

I think we have to like reviewing the reports, otherwise we wouldn't be admin for very long; personally, I enjoy doing reports. Sometimes it can be a lengthy process dealing with lots of them, but overall, its enjoyable to do, and great to know that your punishing the trolls, and bring the rule-breakers to justice.

And @misterward, thank you for your kind words.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

On 11/18/2017 at 6:43 PM, DesertEagle26 said:

I'm not an admin, so I can't say anything about reports. However, I like to watch report videos, it's fun :troll:

I am also not an admin but if i was i would be on both sides as it would give me a sense of maturity banning those whom have messed on in the game and it would also make me feel sorry for them as they aren't allowed on TMP for XX days. But that is a members opinion, any admins?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived