real times

[ConSecGroup] Onino001 CZ

Question

12 answers to this question

I have no time in my record but maybe you have something about this, this is the way I do it:
I am always record and have set up a quick save button for the last 30 sec in game and if there is something going on and would report somebody the only thing i do is: /pinfo "ID of person you would report"
After gaming i look for the information back in my ets2mp folder in the file chat_"date of gaming".log file, I always do this after I have finished driving so I do not have to stop driving while reporting.
Becourse i have the (quicksave) record then you can fast search at ID of person and find all the information about them such as: [00:39:21] [System] : Nickname: name Id: x9x SteamId64:123456789xxxxx TruckersMPID: 1234xxx
[00:39:21] is the time what i need for my report.

I do not have real time in my record becourse I also stream, but after i type /pinfo you have al data you need for the report te make.
You can also find the time here.

Edited by [DND]Bull[NL]

tmplogo.jpg

On 17. 11. 2017 at 11:36 PM, P??D?T?? said:

Nikdy nepoužíval přesný čas. Nikdy neměl problémy. Co je to problém?

Pokud jste jedli například od 20:00 do 21:00 a chcete hlásit sombody, stačí dát čas do 20:30 :wacko:

I know and make on the minute due to fraps and times on the video add (only) but I have problme this timestamp if report. I add time to video but same part admin delete due to not timestamp

Admin delete report if add time from frams and if use /time too in video too.
I would like only how add real time to game
Citace: "Insufficient Evidence, need to make a clear timestamp of where the user offence is."