SgtBreadStick

The New Scania S & R Series

What do you think about the New Scania's in the ETS2 1.30 Beta?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. How Good Do You Think The New Scania's are?

The New Scania is beautiful and think they will come with extension to tune up the Truck.
But i hope that they also come with other extensions for other trucks, If Volvo comes with the same DLC as DAF and Scania then in my eyes this is the beast of all trucks.

Edited by [DND]Bull[NL]

//moved to ETS2 Discussion.

I think it looks great somewhat but the the front grille is a little weird for my taste, almost like a rip off Volvo.

I don't seem to like the new truck as much since it does not have the amount of horsepower that is needed for pulling the heavy hauling DLC. I like the new design and detailed interior. Don't get me wrong it's amazing and I love that the Dev's put so much time into this truck

Hi,

Pros:

Spoiler

- Very detailed

- quite engine sound

- strong if you wear 730HP engine

- more chassis option

- first truck where you can change main light

- get more light placing option, roof, front bumper and under the Cockpit (look picture)

EFA19EE7DF2562CF27461DF474AB47B65DB4655B

Contra:

Spoiler

- Indicator sound is not from original NG Scania

- not possible to get any kinds of bars on truck

- Mighty griffin tuning not available yet

- Can only place one cabine toy

Well, no Griffin, you can't put roll bars on it, you can't put bull bar on it, the numbers on dashboard are not detailed enough in my opinion, tuning option are not much better compared to MB new Actross... we will see what what happens with that truck ones it gets out of beta, but to be honest I expected more, Scania is well known for being some kind of show truck with the hell a lot of horsepower and awesome sound, right now I find it to be very far away from being show truck.

However I tried 450hp and 520hp Engine, I prefer the sound of 520hp, nice V8 engine right there. I will miss 620hp engine which was replaced with 650hp. Both engines feel nice and Scania feels nice on the road.

All in all I voted poor, the lack of costumization option just kills it for me, Scania doesn't seem like Scania. I hope that will change soon, so I can drive it a bit.

Guest Jamevu

For a long time, I am convinced that the player will be able to meet a new enthusiastically anticipated novelty very soon.
Moreover, in these innovations, players will be able to reflect their personal pleasure very nicely to their vehicles. 

Good trips. B)

I love it :D I may use it more than my Volvo in the future.

Hopefully it'll be much more customisable though (although this is the beta so I understand)

i tested it.. im not impressed.. ill most likly buy one but i think i stick to my daf.. not hyped.. feels like a big facelift from the 2012, dont know what i shell think/make about it.

also the beta is a bit unstable for me right now with the new scania.. it hangs and crashes quite often as of late. and yes its reported to scs.. waiting for fixes.. scs must not forget that there are still windows 7 users with amd fx.. its not all windows 10 and rayzon or intel still!

Edited by sgpch1983
  • True Story 1

Guest Iron Spirit

Ok, now it's definitely an amazingly good vote from me

@Iron Spirit dayum and i work in tje afternoon again missing everything... went back to old scania today again but i guess ill be back to new asap

Edit: i doubt thats it i still dont see griffin. That truck is going be a blast once it gets out of beta.

Edited by antrax737