Firzen2

TruckersMP Has stopped working

Question

Hello. I have problem with TruckersMP. When I'm trying to launch TruckersMP it doesnt show anything but information that it has stopped working. I tried reinstalling, installing NET. Framework, I have service pack 1. Before it was working fine until now, it just stopped. 

12 answers to this question

Hello @Firzen2 I've searched the forum and found alot of these topics please kindly try to search before posting the issues. And as for the launcher problem as far as I know this will suerly help you.

Even @[TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] found his content in the Topic I posted. :P

• Upvote 1

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Go to Steam Library
2-) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
3-) Properties
4-) Local Files
5-) Verify integrity of game files
6-) Wait for the process to complete then Re-Attempt to launch ETS2
+ Ensure you launch ETS2 in DirectX mode via SinglePlayer, then launch Multiplayer

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

Guest Berk Koc [TR]

Hello @Firzen2,

Delete and restore files and close all open applications on the backplane, the use of RAM increases when we enter the game for the first time because the application in the background increases the use of RAM.

Hi Firzen,

Out of interest - have you had any computer updates, I presume you're running Windows 7 or 10? Sometimes they can affect the performance of the machine and certain applications may stop working. 

Could you also confirm that Single-Player works still, just to try narrow down whether this is solely a TruckersMP problem or affects the whole game. ^_^

Hi @Firzen2,

Has your problem been resolved? Please, also make sure that other drivers on your PC are up to date. For example, video card drivers.

Regards,

sko0923. 

Hello, thank you for answers. NET. Framework 4 was damaged I believe, all I needed to do was reinstall. Problem solved it's working now.