Voice Navigation Mod - ETS2 and ATS

[VIVA] Quad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your team still has a lot of work to do to make it work better, and thank you for your team contribution

In order to meet the needs of different players, it should add different language versions, but it must take time to complete it

And when it's done perfectly, we believe it will be one of our favorite tools

Good luck to you!

7 hours ago, RootKiller said:

Hi!

Looks cool. May I ask how did you implemented it?

Thank you Root, I'm more than happy to explain to you how it works, however, TMP forums does not allow me to privately message you. Feel free to message me so I can explain. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Chinezen<3 said:

Your team still has a lot of work to do to make it work better, and thank you for your team contribution

In order to meet the needs of different players, it should add different language versions, but it must take time to complete it

And when it's done perfectly, we believe it will be one of our favorite tools

Good luck to you!

Thanks for the feedback, however, it will be a while until we can release more languages. For the time being, we are still working to ensure that our navigation is well synced and that user data communicates with the mod/plugin. Once we have a final version created for English, we will further expand into other languages. Happy Trucking!

This is amazing ive wanted something like this ingame for a while now can't wait till its available to the public :D 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Archived