Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

truckersMP getting back online

crazyryders01

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @crazyryders01,

Currently the team is already working on that update, please see the following topic.
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/26-american-truck-simulator-129-new-mexico-dlc/
Soon it will be solved!
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

9 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

Hi,

do you talk about ATS?

If yes please be patient, the Developers will develop an Update for ATSMP.

They are humans too, they have a family, jobs and etc.

I don't know how long it takes, I think 2 weeks.

i didnt say for them not having a life just wondering if anyone had an idea on it when it would be ready APRX. time

Dear @crazyryders01, it is impossible to give you even an estimated release time for the update which supports ATS 1.29 and the New Mexico DLC. Our developers are working on it as fast as they can, however there's always some new challenges implementing new updates into the MP client, which can hardly be judged in advance. Usually the new game versions are supported within a couple of days, but that basically depends on the complexity of the game updates and the quantity of new stuff being added. Please just be patient and stay tuned for further updates, when the new version is going to be released, it will be announced here in the forums and on the webpage. Please let us know if any of the replies given in this topic could  answer your question or if you still have any open questions.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

27 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @crazyryders01, it is impossible to give you even an estimated release time for the update which supports ATS 1.29 and the New Mexico DLC. Our developers are working on it as fast as they can, however there's always some new challenges implementing new updates into the MP client, which can hardly be judged in advance. Usually the new game versions are supported within a couple of days, but that basically depends on the complexity of the game updates and the quantity of new stuff being added. Please just be patient and stay tuned for further updates, when the new version is going to be released, it will be announced here in the forums and on the webpage. Please let us know if any of the replies given in this topic could  answer your question or if you still have any open questions.

thanks just what i needed to know im just curious it was just bad timing i just recenlty bought the game and played with it for about a week i had a demo before until i was able to get a better PC to run the game better.
im not trying to rush anyone or saying they arent doing it fast enough.
i know it not as easy as it looks and some things an make it harder to work around it.
i guess it wasnt a great idea to ask looks like everyone took it the wrong way