a question

djspumout

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello dear @djspumout,

further information about how to become an admin can be found here:

You must speak English because that is the world language and basis of communication within the team. :)

/moved to help

I suggest you to spend the next weeks (or better: months) on the forum.

You might not believe it, but this is the place where you can learn the most about TruckersMP, how the whole system works, what kind of ranks there are and what their job is, and of course you will meet so many people and make new friends. Later you will know what it really means to be an admin, and why it's that hard. You will understand why it was necessary to get used to the forums first :)  That's at least what I can tell you from my point of view.

All important information is included in that topic. 

Best answer marked and moved to solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M