Cannot change Tag Color

Harii

Question

Hello,

I'm having this issue lately with trying to change the TAG Color. RGB colors won't work at all, they're just going crazy whenever I try to input something. 

I'll fill a bug report if necessary, but I'd like to know how to surpass the problem and if it's an already recognized issue, or maybe I'm missing something on how the colors actually work.

Sorry for bothering.

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Yes, I think it's wise to share this in the Bug Reports section. This clearly seems to be an bug.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/7-bug-reports/

I hope for you and maybe others aswell that this will be fixed as soon as possible.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello,

I haven't heard of this problem yet, but I'm curious to see what's actually wrong. 

Could you maybe send a screenshot or a video showing the problem? If we see the problem it might be easier to solve your problem.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I would just like to comment that I as well also have this issue. Whenever you try and input an RGB value using the RGB numbers it will change other numbers. 

Example I might want to type in: R,36 G,248 B,58  but when I turn around and type in G,248 it will change R to R,76. The only way I found to try and match a color is to use the color box instead of typing in the values.