Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Need a good translator from turkish

twix bar

Question

can anyone translate this from turkish, google translate only translated half of it and I am not sure what it means, atleast contains "slap your a**" i think  And yes I will make a report of it if it contains profanity or insulting
https://prntscr.com/h952we

Edited by ZuLynx
Please use descriptives titles to help others users to understand what your topic speak (Rule 1.10)

7 answers to this question

@twix bar,

I've had the screenshot checked by a Turkish staff member, and they confirmed that there is no insults or profanity in the screenshot.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Dear @twix bar,

As you have already marked the best answer and your question has been resolved, I will proceed to move it to Solve.
If you need help do not hesitate to create a topic again!
Greetings!

//Locked & Moved to Solved.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&