What does everyone think of the New Mexico DLC for ATS and the new 1.29 update?

Truckerpilot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be awesome once supported in MP, the new huge truck stops will make an easy place for meetings, I still need to continue exploring this map expansion.

I've also noticed a lot of improvements fps wise, especially in Las Vegas (I know not in NM but still good to mention it) I usually got fps drops to less than 40, and now it seems to be stable to 55-60fps in Las Vegas.

76561198104067447.png

Played ATS not much but give it a try and buy NM DLC and play, i must say it's a nice DLC.
But i am afraid that this overshadowed by Italy DLC if this DLC is coming out and players go back to ETS2.
I have nothing wrong to say about NM DLC, it is beautiful but i think many players are waiting for Italy DLC on ETS2.
The only way i think that ATS can get more players if they also have more trucks to choose and that is what ETS2 have and ATS not.

tmplogo.jpg

Haven't had too much depth into ATS recently but it definitely looks fantastic, can clearly see a lot of man (and lady!)-hours have went into making this expansion of content. May have to invest, after I've spent all my money on presents B)

Kind regards,

Matthew

Archived