How can I have a good reputation in the forum?

Q.R.A Dotor

Question

6 answers to this question

Also obviously a good idea not to break the forum rules (well, obviously right?). For example be very careful about questions you post in help. I'm learning this the hard way! I've been threatened with warnings just for asking a legitimate question (more out of me being outdated and a player from the earlier days of ETS2MP), even after following another mod's advice and attempting to use the search feature to find the answer but unable to find it. So I'd suggest using google as well to see if you find the answer before posting a question here. Also another mistake I made was doing some "catching up" and replying to several forum posts in one night. This is considered illegal bumping even if your answers are not copy-and-paste style. So also make sure you only reply to a couple or a few threads at a time. It takes getting used to the exceptionally strict workings of this forum. It is respectable though. Treat this forum as if it using the absolute most traditional and formal of forum policy. Read the rules and know that the rules are no joke here. Don't get yourself 1 step from being officially warned in a matter of 24 hours like I did haha. On the bright side, I have earned a few rep points, so I guess I'm doing a couple things right xD

• True Story 2

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

It's all about posting useful or just fun stuff that everyone likes. You grow to be a veteran with good rep if people love your posts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

So if you have a good post people can leave a reputation point for your post so on my post on the botom right you will have a love heart and some faces so you can click on that and you can give someone a reputation point for having a good post and things like that but i think you can only give 10 points a day ;)

You can leave a reputation point anywhere on any post just like mine so if i did help you understand how it works maybe i deserve one :P no but only joking i hope i helped you a lot and stay safe on the roads my friend :)

• Thanks 1

- Don't judge a book by its cover