About de-activating account through perm ban

Fumiko

Question

Just a quick question. If I were to request a perm ban on my account how will I be able at a future time if I want to come back prove that account 'x' is mine and I want it to unbanned ?

ZFTe8IK.jpg

8 answers to this question

A request ban works exactly like a normal ban, as in your account won’t be allowed to connect to any TMP servers for the duration of your ban (Almost all request bans are permanent)

But unlike a normal ban, you can make an appeal just asking for an unban (No appeal evidence is required) and you’ll be unbanned and it won’t count towards the history rule if/when you want to play online again. You can either do this through appeals or though the feedback system (You can ask a manager through feedback to delete a request ban from your history)

Edited by heyhococo
Made a bit clearer

you appeal it

https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Edited by Kravatie
  • Like 1
  • True Story 2

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Hello @Fumiko,

You can request that your account be banned using the feedback system, and again in order to unbanned your account in the same way. No evidence is needed for this, because you are logging in on your own account.

Edited by DesertEagle26

TIRCI

Ohhh okay I see I just thought that when you request a permanent ban it would bar you from all TMP servers. But if not then what DOES it 'ban' you from? 

ZFTe8IK.jpg

4 hours ago, Fumiko said:

Ohhh okay I see I just thought that when you request a permanent ban it would bar you from all TMP servers. But if not then what DOES it 'ban' you from? 

You will be banned on the whole tmp system you will only be able to acces the forum and there page