Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In-Game Trailer Skins

TheCreepyTruckr

Question

I'm hoping the community can help me with this one, but is it possible to edit your trailer skin to show a specific in-game company?  For example, is it possible to force a GNT (or other company) trailer skin onto any compatible trailer?  So I could pick up GNT jobs at NBFC, or something similar.  Unfortunately all I've been able to find on the forums is Forerunner's tool or guides to make your trailer a specific colour, nothing relating to using existing company skins.

8 answers to this question

There is a tool which can change company skins on all trailers that have a paint job.

All you have to do is assigning a trailer, then run the tool and type:

edit trailer

paintjob

Then choose a trailer brand and choose the company skin by the listed index number.

There is also a way to do it yourself (without any further tools), but that’s a bit harder. For more information check out this topic:

Hope this helps :) 

There is a way to do this, yes. In the same dataset where you change the colour of your trailer, there's a file path to a certain company trailer decal. I don't know any of them off hand, but if you experiment and take note of what decal corresponds to what company, you should be able to get what you want.