Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Paint Jobs DLC

Cyberaapje

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, forgive me if it is not but do official SCS paint job packs work the same in mp like other DLC?

I mean if i buy for example the Christmas Paint Jobs Pack, only people who own the same paint job pack can see it?

Just curious because a friend of mine did see numerous holes and glitches on my (DAF) truck until he had the same DLC.

Now we both have all DLC except any paint job packs and i wonder if that works the same, and if it does what u see instead.

10 answers to this question

If you have Christmas Paint Job (example), EVERYONE who has it ( activated ) will see your paintjob, that is for all DLC's... only who has the same DLC as you, can see it.

If your friend don't have the same DLC as you, then he can't see your paintjob. Ask him for a screenshot of how he see your truck, then you can be sure. If your friend, or you, don't have a DLC, the person who has it will look like a common color, like full white, full red, depends of the DLC, it is just random. 

For example, i own Valentines Paintjob, to me, my truck is full of hearts... to you ( if you don't have it ), it will look just gray or full black ( random colors ).

;)

• Thanks 1

42sT4Qb.png