Update 1.32 | It's time to downgrade! Read more... ×
Forerunner

Additional Customisation Mod - (Successor to "Ultimate MP Truck Customisation")

Update on the status of this mod:

While the beta version of 1.3.0 is available for ETS2, there is no ATS version and multiple bugs have been found in the beta (as expected, its a beta). Until the after public release of the 1.32 game versions, there will be no new builds of this mod released; the mod is getting changed around to allow for more customization on trucks, filter usage, documentation and so on and it may be possible to extend it to trailers as well.

On 21/08/2018 at 1:36 AM, timmothysnead said:

Hi my name is tim snead i would like to have a conversation with forerunner about ats its really important if you could pm me on steam or email me at [email protected]

@Forerunner, ^ ^ ^ 

You really shouldn't have posted your email address, i would have sent it to him in a private message because now anyone who looks at this could spam your email or use it maliciously! 

On 9/16/2018 at 10:24 AM, A27 said:

I have a problem the game does not allow me to activate the mod, it says "incompatible with the current version of the game"

'Cause you have got 1.32 but this mod works only on 1.31 and nobody knows (except for Forerunner :D) when it works on 1.32