Forerunner

Additional Customisation Mod - (Successor to "Ultimate MP Truck Customisation")

On 6/3/2018 at 12:01 PM, ???? [54 RUS] said:

To make this mod work on version 1.31, follow these steps. Go to My computer/ documents/ Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod. Open the archive with the mod and open the file manifest.sii. Find the line that says "compatible_versions []:" 1.30.*" Change " 1.30.* "at" 1.31.* "and save the file. Repeat with the other modifications.

It wants a password to modify!

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked. I was using 1.2.1b and it was locked, the latest 1.2.2 isn't.

On 20/06/2018 at 6:11 PM, Ibbi said:

It wants a password to modify!

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked. I was using 1.2.1b and it was locked, the latest 1.2.2 isn't.

How about leave it alone & wait till @Forerunner releases his update......there's a reason its locked! 

• Upvote 1

Guest WaterVariable

Is there going to be an update for 1.31.1?

Beta update released - "The one about 1.31" - 1.3.0b

Main Features-

-Fixed some bugs from 1.2.2

-Added many new parts to cross-truck parts list

-Added compatibility for new 1.31 accessories

-Fixed issues caused by changes in 1.31

-Changed icon for cross-truck parts

Notice-

This only covers ETS2 currently, a 1.3.0b build for ATS is being worked on.

Notice-

The files for this version are locked, attempting to open them will say they are corrupt; these files work in the game with no issues.

Download links in main post.

Screenshots:

qbGAnVY.png

vPAHC1u.png

3wFRjEm.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

Hello @Forerunner 
First thanks a lot for make this modification. 
when i want to modify its showing too much money on every single item.

yea i can edit my money,but its really annoying. so when you update this,if possible ,please decrease amount of money :)
RU49FOV.png

The files for version 1.3.0 seem to be damaged and don't work when i attempt to use them. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but i can't use version 1.3.0 because of this

On 05/06/2018 at 7:10 AM, PAULO [BR] said:

Sorry for my english...but I want to know if all the modifications are visible to other players in mp and if this type of modification is allowed on trucks in mp

example.jpg

Yes other players can see the mods but they wont see the dlc items if they dont have the dlc required & under the new rules no its not allowed, @Forerunner. ( i mean the lights on the bullbar ) its kinda hard to see what is being pointed out, the lip on the scania looks ok as does the skirts from the volvo on the merc but if thats a double bullbar on the first pic with marker lights on the bullbar then no that isnt as far as i know! 

Guest Miyu*

No need to search for the def folders anymore. Thanks for this great mod.

Guest WaterVariable

So there’s a beta for ATS?

Update on the status of this mod:

While the beta version of 1.3.0 is available for ETS2, there is no ATS version and multiple bugs have been found in the beta (as expected, its a beta). Until the after public release of the 1.32 game versions, there will be no new builds of this mod released; the mod is getting changed around to allow for more customization on trucks, filter usage, documentation and so on and it may be possible to extend it to trailers as well.