• Announcements

• scarface0359

Current development status [overview + info]   12/04/17

Hey truckers, quite alot happened recently and we are getting many questions from you. To help you getting your answer much quicker, here is a recap of the latest information in regards to the Italy DLC, the Special Transport DLC, the wintermod and the latest game updates.   SCS released the Italy DLC. This DLC is not properly working in multiplayer at this moment. Until official support has been added, use the DLC on your own risk. You won't get banned for driving in the Italy area, but you might experience issues with missing NCZ and other minor bugs.   American Truck Simulator is not supported for quite some days now.   The wintermod will be added soon.   The Special Transport DLC is not guarantueed to be included within the first few patches. Due to the complexity of the situation of how the content of this DLC operates, it is possible that support for this specific DLC will take a long time, or in worst case scenario won't be supported at all. Please bear with us and give our developers enough time to make sure everything goes alright. Putting pressure on them or creating a massive amount of topics about it is not going to change the speed of development.    As always, our team is working hard to make sure we can give you the best experience. We hope to provide you a new version of our mod with support for ATS and ETS2 real soon, but we are currently not able to give you an estimated date of release. We thank you for your understanding.  
    • BAKERPK [PL] [ENG]

Translation Team Recruitment   12/11/17

Hello Truckers! We are making small changes in the team. We are looking for new translators for our community. Please check the requirements and send it to us. Languages that we are interested in are: Turkish, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, German   Requirements: * You are at least 17 years old. * You must be active in our community. * You have sufficient knowledge of the English language. * You understand and respect the forum and in-game rules. * You can remain calm and polite in a conflict. * You are able to ask questions and inform yourself if you don't know something. * You are able to work in a team and participate in team discussions. * You have some basic social skills as you will be in touch with many community members. * You are dedicated and devoted to help other members of the community. * You are registered on TruckersMP's forum for at least 1 month. * You know at least one more language than English   Please feel free to send an application here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment Thanks for your interest ! End Date: 20/12/2017 Good Luck to Everyone !
Forerunner

Additional Customisation Mod - (Successor to "Ultimate MP Truck Customisation")

8 hours ago, SylteSnadder said:

updated yet?

Not to sound mean, but he'll let us know when it's done! :) I'm not sure if it bothers him personally but I know that devs usually get annoyed when users ask for ETAs and such. This is because they're developing it in their free time and don't get paid for their hard work. The usual answer they give is "I'll let you know when it's done" which is what I'm assuming he would say. Since they added in the new Scania trucks and updated the game in general, he has to figure out how it affects the mod and adjust it accordingly and plus add the new Scania truck parts into mod as well.

42 minutes ago, [VNS-CEO] Ng. Phung Hung said:

What happen with this mod? It's only support ETS2 v1.28.x

It's pretty obvious what happened. A new update came and the mod got incompatible with 1.30. He's currently working on making it compatible.

12 hours ago, Mike! said:

Not to sound mean, but he'll let us know when it's done! :) I'm not sure if it bothers him personally but I know that devs usually get annoyed when users ask for ETAs and such. This is because they're developing it in their free time and don't get paid for their hard work. The usual answer they give is "I'll let you know when it's done" which is what I'm assuming he would say. Since they added in the new Scania trucks and updated the game in general, he has to figure out how it affects the mod and adjust it accordingly and plus add the new Scania truck parts into mod as well.

Ye, I know. Asked considering that others could respond :) But I love this mod, so i'm impatient for the update! haha ;) <3

^

The update is probably still being tested.

Just wait for Forerunner to release it, he'll post a message once it's online or edit the first post to tell us that it supports the latest version of the game. ^_^

• Thanks 1

1.2.0 Open Beta released!

The open beta for the next version of Additional Customisation is now available.

Please note that this IS a beta, it will have some issues while customising.

Download and changelog (which you should read) are in the main post, and quoted here for convenience.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:13 PM, Forerunner said:

Download (1.2.0 Beta - Supports 1.30):

Beta Mod Download: Here

Beta changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

1.2.0 (initial beta release):

Changes:

-Updated manifest to be compatible with ETS2 1.30

-Added compatibility for Next Generation Scania S

-Added compatibility for Next Generation Scania R

-Added transmissions to cross-truck part options

-Sounds are no longer controlled by the engine

-Added sounds to cross-truck part options

Known issues:

-"Classic" Scania lower grills cannot be selected

-Trucks cannot have their own sounds re-applied

File count: 28,100

5M3fW0k.png

i8itwzK.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, kaste [LV-LT] said:

Hello, could you explain to me how can you have 2 lights on 1 bullbar
This guys I spotted in MP has made LED's and Lights pretty well but I can't figure how did he manage to do that. It's either LED's or Lights, can't manage to get both of them
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xfaGB

Thank you

You have to save edit it yourself via the "game.sii" file. If you've never done that before it can be a bit hard and i would suggest that you read these guides i posted below first, before attempting to do it if you're unexperienced.

The answer you're after seems to be in the second guide, but if you have problems you can send me a message on steam and i will help you out! 

Edited by KaizerNO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KaizerNO said:

You have to save edit it yourself via the "game.sii" file. If you've never done that before it can be a bit hard and i would suggest that you read these guides i posted below first, before attempting to do it if you're unexperienced.

The answer you're after seems to be in the second guide, but if you have problems you can send me a message on steam and i will help you out! 

Tusan Takk <3

@Forerunner I'm loving the new update! I just have a quick question! With this newer version of the mod, is there a way for us to mod the interior like we could in the old version? For instance, a Scania truck with a Volvo interior. Also, my truck that I'm using now, that I created with the old version of the mod, is called a Volvo FH or something like that. With this new mod, is there a way to convert the name back to what the chassis is? I know if I buy a new truck it would be called what it actually is, but I was just wondering if there's a way to apply it to my current truck.

4 hours ago, Mike! said:

Also, my truck that I'm using now, that I created with the old version of the mod, is called a Volvo FH or something like that. With this new mod, is there a way to convert the name back to what the chassis is? I know if I buy a new truck it would be called what it actually is, but I was just wondering if there's a way to apply it to my current truck.

I know a way that could solve that, but it's not in the mod afaik. This would mean you would need to save edit (it's easy), but if you're new to it, you would want to get a ".sii" decrypter and read the guides i posted above. When you got your game.sii file decrypted, you want to enter the file (game.sii) and search for the truck you want to change the "name" of. It's easier to search for the license plate if you know it and possibly have it connected to world of trucks. 

XnsKNo3.jpg

I used the previous mod that Forerunner made, and made this truck; which is actually a Scania streamline, but "covered" with the volvo name (as seen in the picture above). So what you want to do is to locate the license plate of your truck which is listed at the top of the picture. The way to know if you reach a new or the truck you want, you simply look for a lot of this; "accessories[35]: _nameless.2e1.eb9e.7310" which will be listed before the section of a new truck appears. Where it says volvo.fh16_2012 or whatever it says on you, you want to change to the truck you want. So in this case, i have a Scania with a volvo name, and i want to change that, i would have to change volvo.fh16_2012 to scania.streamline. So the whole line would say: data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/scania.streamline/data.sii" - Do not change anything else in that line, and once you've changed that, some accessories that you have on your truck might be gone. Just save the file and enter the game to see the difference.

Edited by KaizerNO
  • Like 1

^

That worked! Thank you! Have you heard of a way to modify in the interior of our trucks? I know that the various interiors aren't in the list of parts and I'm not sure if downgrading my game back to 1.28 and using the old mod will work seeing as I have 2016 Scania parts on my truck now.

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.

^

Yes that "should" be just as "easy" to change. Look at this picture: 

B5SbXmN.jpg

In theory you would have to change "scania.streamline" to whatever truck has the interior you're after, and then change the "topline_v8.sii" (in this instance) to the interior name of the interior you want. 

Im not 100% sure you would need to change the scania.streamline, but since the Iveco or DAF (e.g) doesn't have the topline_v8 as an interior option previously without any mods or similar, i think trying only to change the interior name and not the truck it "belongs" to, would mean that it would not load the interior at all.

Edit: Afaik; Downgrading to 1.28 would make the scania 2016 parts disappear as they were not in the game back then. 

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.

tried out beta, doesnt work with any truck

edit: 

it works but so hard to use... i know that it is beta but so many parts are in place which they must not, also searching for a part is so difficult. names are custom..

good work wish i could make a hybrid truck