Jump to content
Forerunner

Additional Customisation Mod - (Successor to "Ultimate MP Truck Customisation")

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shen Yang said:

Please update pack from steam workshop 1.35 public beta 

 

This mod will not be updated to the beta version. The beta version is intended for testing features and changes implemented by SCS, which could be hindered by a mod such as this, therefore it won't support beta versions.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game was updated to 1.35 can you upgrade the aditional mods for TruckersMP or need the TruckersMP update for support 1.35?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mod has been removed from the Steam Workshop. This was NOT the action of SCS or Steam, I have manually hidden the files from view. There are no plans to update the mod at this time.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Forerunner said:

The mod has been removed from the Steam Workshop. This was NOT the action of SCS or Steam, I have manually hidden the files from view. There are no plans to update the mod at this time.

Nice, i see where this is going...next announcement will be the doubles zone has been updated to ban the new ones as well! People are making mods & uploading them plus there's save editing so removing that from steam hasn't done anything really 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Nice, i see where this is going...next announcement will be the doubles zone has been updated to ban the new ones as well! People are making mods & uploading them plus there's save editing so removing that from steam hasn't done anything really 

Sorry, that is not relevant really. This is my own personal mod, not part of TruckersMP. It was removed from steam not because of some conspiracy against save editing but actually just because the mod has become too much of an issue for me to update to make it ok for users to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Forerunner said:

Sorry, that is not relevant really. This is my own personal mod, not part of TruckersMP. It was removed from steam not because of some conspiracy against save editing but actually just because the mod has become too much of an issue for me to update to make it ok for users to use.

You said that the last time though & then updated it, i liked it when it had the company skins for trailers. Could you not have it so its just two parts i.e truck customisation & trailer customisation? Thing is with every update its only gonna get bigger so as annoying as it is i can see why you have reached your limits! maybe let someone in the modding community take it over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

You said that the last time though & then updated it, i liked it when it had the company skins for trailers. Could you not have it so its just two parts i.e truck customisation & trailer customisation? Thing is with every update its only gonna get bigger so as annoying as it is i can see why you have reached your limits! maybe let someone in the modding community take it over? 

It is unfortunately not that simple. The mod was not made by hand but in fact by code, which needed updating every version to cope with changes from SCS - so even handing the code over, which I am not prepared to do, would not solve the issue. The reason I updated it last time despite planning not to was that the replacement for this was taking longer than expected; this new "mod" (not really a mod in way tbh) is still not ready but much closer so its not worth the time it takes to do the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forerunner said:

It is unfortunately not that simple. The mod was not made by hand but in fact by code, which needed updating every version to cope with changes from SCS - so even handing the code over, which I am not prepared to do, would not solve the issue. The reason I updated it last time despite planning not to was that the replacement for this was taking longer than expected; this new "mod" (not really a mod in way tbh) is still not ready but much closer so its not worth the time it takes to do the update.

Dam, the downside is everyone who used it will get their truck reset when they go to change stuff unless they save edit. It deletes the parts without the mod basically. But what can you do :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest [VIVA] Electricz

Said that this amazing mod is gone now 

 

Always loved it to use 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shen Yang said:

Hey Dude,when will be the next update?;)

 

Please see this previous comment:

On 6/20/2019 at 7:27 AM, Forerunner said:

The mod has been removed from the Steam Workshop. This was NOT the action of SCS or Steam, I have manually hidden the files from view. There are no plans to update the mod at this time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, <<Heavy_Cargoes>> said:

So saad... an we git 5 likes and play Despacito?
P.S. But for real this was the greatest mod for all my playing time... but it's ur choice and what can u do =/
 

It is a shame, but i think it got to complex ( read above ) plus people will only hack it & make illegal edits with it hence why its removed & locked! Whats annoying is now all the stuff you added is removed when you change anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

It is a shame, but i think it got to complex ( read above ) plus people will only hack it & make illegal edits with it hence why its removed & locked! Whats annoying is now all the stuff you added is removed when you change anything

 

 

No, I still manage to edit both solo and MP my trucks and the Forerunner addons stay in place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [HDF] F i F i [FR] said:

 

 

No, I still manage to edit both solo and MP my trucks and the Forerunner addons stay in place

Well for me it removes parts that are from other trucks i.e daf roof bar on a scania ( gets removed ) & wind deflectors on both trailers ( removes it from the lead trailer as its not default ) as i don't know how to add parts via save editing ( the vehicle accessory number thing ) i can't do it without crashing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Well for me it removes parts that are from other trucks i.e daf roof bar on a scania ( gets removed ) & wind deflectors on both trailers ( removes it from the lead trailer as its not default ) as i don't know how to add parts via save editing ( the vehicle accessory number thing ) i can't do it without crashing  

 

 

Yes, before going to 1.35, I had to do the changes in single mode otherwise it removed me everything but since 1.35, I can change skin for example without losing anything. Bizarre but I always check before validating a change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now being moved to the archive as the mod is no longer under development and the TruckersMP version has now passed the last supported version of this mod. Thank you all for supporting during its run.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×