Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Remove the profanity rules

dandu3

Suggestion Name: Remove all profanity rules

Suggestion Description: Remove all the profanity rules. Getting banned for swearing in a trucking game is bull****. Everyone knows that truckers are people that swear about everything. 

Any example images: 

Capture.PNG.de04ba80fd37bdd7d73bcb9534134c16.PNG

Why should it be added?: The admins waste time banning people like me for swearing instead of banning people for things that actually matter. Also, the ESRB rating is NOT a valid argument. The ESRB does NOT rate online gameplay, because of this. 

Also, DO NOT tell me to appeal. Everytime I've tried to appeal it ended up in nothing. The admins wait until your ban is over to look at them.  The appeals system is a joke. The whole TruckersMP platform needs to be restructured, as it's VERY broken. 

I only called the guy an idiot. How is that a bannable offense? 

All the old, good admins are gone, now it's only overzealous admins that ban you for no reason, instead of banning the idiots that ram you and block you all day.

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored parts of the post

6204462315.png

Hai, Upon registering, you have agreed with our rules, terms of service and privacy policy which clearly state, that violating them may bring severe consequences and that

The servers, mod and admins are provided free of charge for everyone and in that sense, everyone is a guest on the servers and it is a privilege that can be removed at any time.

And as such guests, we expect from everyone to behave properly on the services, provided by TruckersMP.

Due to the reasons above, Your suggestions will have to be rejected.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 3