Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Useful Posts

Owen.

Question

Hey,

I was just wondering what are useful posts. Are they the number in the green box on my profile ? If so what is the best way to raise them. As I am extremley interested in joining the TruckersMP Staff Team at some point and would love some support on how to get my useful posts higher. 

Thanks,

Owen_Miller

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Useful posts are posts which actually bring information, help users with their problems and so on. Useless posts are posts which contain no information, random video's in help for example and so on.

The green box on your profile is your Community Reputation. People can upvote your posts and if they do, you will gain a Reputation point. They actually are pretty useless. 

Your post count is shown at the top of your profile, top left-hand corner. Post count can be gained by posting in the help-section and the General Discussion area. At most language subforums, post count cannot be gained.

I hope this is enough information about it. If you want to know something else, just post a new message here with the question. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Kindest Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Moderator 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello,

I would suggest to be active in the help section and give good answers & be helpful! 

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hello,

By useful posts it means getting your post count up if they're helpful. For instance you could always help out on the support section of the forum. The green + and the number means reputation points. You can get these if someone has added a reaction to your post. It really depends how helpful you are and if it gets noticed. If you would like to become part of the staff then I would highly recommend applying at www.truckersmp.com/recruitment and try to be active on the forum. Apart from that I wish you the best of luck in the future if you do choose to apply!