Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

An application fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers?

SkwarkaGra

Question

Hey, I bought this game yesterday and played it for 5 hours without any issues. Today, when I wanted to run it, this error popped up "An application fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers?". I have done basically everything: tried to restart my pc, re-installed single and multiplayer, tried to run it with all windows compatibilities and steam preferences, forced updates on multiplayer, cleared cache. Can anyone please help me? I have windows 10 and every game works perfectly fine, it's the first issue like that. I've attached all crash logs and screenshot of this issue.

meh.PNG

game.crash.txt

crash.log

last_crash.log

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Hi @SkwarkaGra

-Try to the video card driver drivers. 

-Try entering the game with a new save file. 

-Truckersmp Launcher delete it and install it again.

-Documents>Euro Truck Simualtor 2>config.cfg delete the file and try entering the game.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

@SkwarkaGra meh2.PNG

^According to this picture you provide, it is likely that steam had stopped working

I have experienced this problem, have solved it

How to solve it?:Change Windows version, unfortunately, if win10 or win8 can not run multiplayer games, you can only choose Windows 7

*If my answer doesn't solve your problem, by the way, sorry, lol*

@SLAUGHTEER @Babou71 Hey guys

I've tried everything you suggested. AND

After updating all of the drivers (including game ready from geforce from 30th Oct 2017) my computer literally broke, I was stuck with blue screen loop (DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE). I went into Safe Mode and had to restore my system SO, I ended up with still not working game and almost broken computer