Authenticating / in qeue

Purrie

Question

• Community Manager

Hi,

I just installed truckersmp and attempted it to play with ETS2 but when I connect to a server (EU1 or EU3 for instance as they were not full) it keeps saying "AUTHENTICATING" in the upper right corner. Every now and then it will say in the bottom left that the connection was disconnected and I am in queue. Really sometimes it will display IN QUEUE on top but it will soon move to authenticating again.

I opened up the firewall, I even disabled the firewall all together. I deinstalled truckersmp and remove the ETS2MP folder from my documents (as I read somewhere that might help). Rebooted the router. But nothing works.

So I am clueless what I could do more, World of Trucks works just fine, I get all the news from SCS in the game.

Please help so I can play multiplayer :-)

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

8 answers to this question

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Seferim Var Medine'ye said:

Dear @purrie

I experienced the same thing. I deleted the launcher and reloaded it from scratch.

Thanks but that did not work for me :-(

I deinstalled the launcher, removed the ETS2MP folder and reinstalled again.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Babou71 said:

Hello, 

Here a screenshot to help you: You must delete this file "ETS2MP" (My Computer> My Documents> ETS2MP ) UsC1zR3.png

Regards, 

BABOU71

I deinstalled the launcher again, removed that folder (again), rebooted and installed again.

But still the same. Authenticating, broken server connection, reconnected, and sometimes I am the first in the queue and then the message is "IN QUEUE" until a second later 

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

Hello,

Are you using any gaming motherboard by any chance?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M