Why do you go to Duisburg-Calais?

Question  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you go to the Duisburg-Calais road?

• Because of the Traffic.
    • Because it's interesting.
    • Because I only have jobs from that road (lolwhatyou'relying)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure the members who has account in TMP has driven in C-D road. All the members knew its most busy route all the time but people prefer to drive in same route. 
 Reasons why people enjoy driving in this route 

• traffic
  • lags
  • trollers
  • accidents
  • driving and overtaking skills
  • reporting others

most of the time 3 active admins to control traffic in this route :P

UxiKSFa.png

^^ You must be kidding... That's the least realistic road in the map. Unless you actually see that kind of behaviour in real roads, which I really hope not.

OT: I used to go some time ago, out of curiosity. Stopped going because I could never end a job without lots of damage to my cargos (WoT jobs, loading autosaves doesn't work). Started going again, from time to time, when the no-damage cheat was said to be "legal". Now, that cheat has been forbidden again and that means I will avoid that road from now on.

I am going this road because too many players in there.In fact there are disadvantages besides this,too many accidents happen,fps drops,lag etc.If you can bear it,you can use this road.It's not a realistic road,there are beautiful and realistic roads in game.

Like many others, For me It's the traffic, Once you stop getting angry at the standard of others driving ability It becomes fun and challenging. I tend to stick in the area between c-d and Amsterdam to Brussels. It just seems dead and lifeless otherwise.

I get bored on empty roads. I want to go a long way with my Skoda. but I do not have fun as it is empty roads. If everyone had moved away from the D-C road, the other roads could be crowded. we must realise this. If the other roads are empty, it takes me there. but sometimes I go a long way. but nothing is changing. D-C road is getting crowded by time. there is an explosion here. everyone is on top of each other. on the right side of, on the left side of, on the top side of. The D-C way is fun. it is true. but not when it is overcrowded.  Apart from that, I love a quiet crowd on the way to D-C.

1 hour ago, LSPD Gamer said:

I visit C-D because I can practice my driving skills and it‘s a challenge to survive to road of Doom.

And I love challenges

lol haha. I guess you're playing this game for something else. improve driving ability. The events on the D-C path are outside the simulator. you realize that you are playing a struggle game. I can teach you professional Skoda driving. :troll:

Archived