Picture of the Month: October (Winners)

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello Truckers!

It's the moment you have all been waiting for... The Results are in!

Thank you everyone who entered into the competition, there were some amazing photos however I can only narrow them down to 3 and here they are:

1st Place: @iHobbit

C86547C88B0CBFEC26873B1FCCC4473AADF5D52B

2nd Place: @D_D_181

4XR6B7I.png

3rd Place: @Mirko9 I FME

0YcPWfD.jpg

Congratulations to you 3 winners and thank you everyone who participated. Good Luck for Next Time!

November's Edition of Picture of the Month is now open

Congratulations!

TruckersMP Media Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Congrats:)

• Thanks 1

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

Congratulations to all, shame about the mixture of 5/6 series on the scania :( 

jarfull.png         

Well done to everyone who entered. Im so surprised that I won looking at the other competition. You all deserve a pat on the back!:D

• Like 1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.