New Scania S Series?

Will you buy the new Scania?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. will ya?

Since Scania S Series Trucks are on the way to us, will you buy them? I will, won't lie.

Most of the people will probably. The first month is gonna be all "Scania-land".

Well tbh, I think the truck will be for free and will be released with the Italy dlc as you can see them on the picture of the Italia dlc.
If it cost something I will buy them ye.

I am going to buy the truck for sure it has a good design:)

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

The scania is an Update so will be free of charge to all users

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

2 hours ago, the bored hermit said:

^^ interesting thought if it does sound like that then something went seriously wrong i am excited for it but it is a wait and see

Pretty much every truck they recorded doesn't sound like the video...." Recording Session Mercedes Actros " * in game * " sounds like a knackered Dyson sucking up dirt from the roadside ( gravel & debris ) while being beaten with a mallet & then thrown in a skip full of water " or one of those old engines you see at traction engine rallies which make a " ch pop " sound going nuts 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived