Game freezing

V8pwr

Question

Hi, first of I have no idea if this is the right place to write.. But my problem is that my game keeps freezing every now and then. It happened after I downloaded trucksbook so I guess it has to do with that. I have unistalled trucksbook but it's still freezing. I asked on their forums and someone said I hade to change something in my config file but he never said what I should change. So does anyone here know what I should do?

6 answers to this question

Dear @SivermalmN,

Since the problem is not with TruckersMP if not with Trucksbook, you should get in touch with them through their facebook that they have on their website.
Since from the support of TruckersMP I do not think that we have many options of help respect to Trucksbook. 
:mellow:

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hi. It happened to me too. In order to fix it make a safr copy of the ets2 folder that its located on my documents. You really dont want to loose this folder cause it contains your profile and saves.

Second go to steam right click on ets2 game and click on the Verify integrity of files. This should redownload any files that are probably corrupted especially the config.cfg file. If this does not work however the final and third solution is to completely uninstall the game and redownload it and install it again. I hope these solutions helps you. Please let me know if your problem is solved

• Upvote 1

Hi @SivermalmN,

This happened to be too, and I was stubborn for quite some time. Aside from trying what was suggested above, what resolved the problem for me was firing a lot of my drivers and selling a lot of my trucks in game. I'm not sure why and how, but somehow I guess TrucksBook affects the auto saves of ETS2. So now, auto saves take longer, and therefore your game freezes every few minutes for that auto save.

Please, let us know if this or any other answer helped by marking it as the best answer. :)

Regards,

sko0923. 

All you have to do is:

*Connect to ETS2MP

*Press TAB

*Right Mouse Click

*Under general,find "Load Cabin Accessories"

*MAKE SURE IT IS UNTICKED(UNCHECKED/OFF)

Moved to inactives due to 6 days of inactivity.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M