Skoda Superb RS sound

harbiston

Suggestion Name: SuperB RS sound

Suggestion Description: Sound or engine should be removed, the TDI motor should be enough and dosent have this annoying very loud sound. Its much louder than all other more important sounds in this game. 

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Becaues its annoying, especially when you are trying to relax but someone is coming with his loud as hell engine( and unrealistlic)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • True Story 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haribson, I have generally noticed that the car does sound louder than various trucks however, if you think of a positive-spin to the topic it does generally help to notice the cars that are whizzing in and out of traffic a bit easier! Unsure if there's a better sound for this or whether it could just be 'toned' down a tad? 

I would imagine it to be a reasonably easy fix, we'll see..

Kind regards,

Matthew

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 28.10.2017 at 6:34 PM, harbiston said:

Becaues its annoying, especially when you are trying to relax but someone is coming with his loud as hell engine( and unrealistlic)

First of all, I must say that I agree with you. In this game I am a Skoda driver. you can always see me with Skoda. and I like to use gasoline car. In this game, I know how annoying this voice is. but my purpose is not to disturb. The voice of other cars also bother me. When I set the voices right, I made the disturbance to a minimum. but because of the fact that it is not a real voice, I agree with this voice change. +1

16 hours ago, TUTheSilentTrucker said:

may i just say this is a truck game not a car game go play a game like car city drving or whatever it is called, the car was added back in 2016 if that so they prop wont do anything else to it

It's a truck game but there's cars in it, which shouldn't be annoying to truckers.

• True Story 1

• 11 months later...

Согласен с автором темы, очень бьет по ушам звук двигателя Scout. Едешь наслаждаешься игрой, музыкой, и тут как перфоратор  включили, стараешься побыстрее убраться от этого противного источника звука, на худой конец сделайте его отключаемым через настройки мультиплеера.  

• 2 months later...

Since the last scout car re-work , we have changed the engine power and sound of the cars so the louder engine is not as loud anymore. However, we have no plans to remove the different engine option completely.

I think it is fair to say that you suggested this before we implemented the changes so...

//Accepted

• 1 year later...