Guest JackLad

How do you mod in multiplayer?

Guest JackLad

Lots of people ask me how do you mod? Where did you get them? How do you make them work in multiplayer? And today I'm going to tell you a brief summary on how easy it is and how to do it.

Step 1: I use the following website that you can scroll through and see what mods you would like to use. https://ets2.lt/en/?s=multiplayer.

Step 2: Once you have chosen the mod that you would like to use (make sure it's multiplayer compatible) simple download it and drag it into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods folder.

Step 3: Launch Euro Truck Simulator in single player and activate the mod in the mod manager.

Step 4: Once in single player customize your truck/trailer how ever you like but you have to follow the guidelines otherwise it could result in a ban.

Step 5: Make a save in single player once you have finished and launch multiplayer and load up the same save that you saved.

Step 6: It's going to pop up with a message just click yes as it's saying that mods are missing as you entered multiplayer. (there is nothing to worry about you won't loose anything.

Step 7: Now you should have your modded truck/trailer in multiplayer that you have always wanted!

I hoped this helped a few of you who always wander or ask it's really simple if you think about it.

Many Thanks,

- JackLad

Guest Stormhell

make the necessary operations to download and will it be enough?

Guest JackLad

@hugogamer73 Sometimes it will "bring you to a safe place" but it should work. Try it again, if it does it again I think you are doing something wrong. Is it a trailer your trying to use or is it a truck accessories are trying to use? And I know this does work as I did it today by geting a modded trailer.

@[AyYildiz] BAHADIR What do you mean?

Guest JackLad

No, not everyone will be able to see the tyres if they don't have the DLC for tyres. However, they will see the trailer tyres if that mod is still around.

I don't know how more days i try to put mod for dashboard (change color on dashboard for volvo) only and nothing.. I think it's not possible to put mod in multiplayer but.. who knows, maybe someday we will can

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Great info :) Of course useful information :) 

Kind  Regards 

RedWolfTV_TMP

Unfortunately, when it comes to mods in MP you are limited to what you can add. Majority of the approved mods for MP are either a radio station, camera angles, or some other texture features. At this time MP does not support and trailer or truck mods. However as you may know,  there will be owned trailers soon to come.