Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game not saving in MP

Miirder999

Question

When I play in multiplayer mode, I start off in the same place every time: Where I was last in Singleplayer mode (Salzburg). After driving around in MP mode, my game does not save to where I am, so say if i drive to Bern, the next time i start the game, I will start in Salzburg again. Ive tried manually saving while in MP, but this save does not show up the next time i play MP. Ive uninstalled my new DLC's, reinstalled them again and made another save game file in singleplayer, but this too doesnt work.7

In short: My online progress in MP does not save.

10 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm not quite sure but it could be due to (if you had/currently still have) certain mods installed previously from the steam workshop or manually installed through your folders that's bugging your save.

May I recommend you creating a new profile from scratch solely for TMP use and without any mods enabled on either/both sim games that you have available and check once again?

I hope it helps :)

Best regards

• Like 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hello, do you tried doing a save directly on the MP? you need to press Escape key and then SAVE/LOAD and do a Save there, if that doesn't work probably you aren't runing the truckers MP with Administrator rights and couldn't write the files, if that is the problem what you need to do is to close everything and open the TruckersMP doing right click on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

I hope that this help you if not please share your news and we could continue help you to fix this problems.

Regards,

If your auto save doesn't working properly for you then I'm suggesting manual saving. 

How to make manual save ..

Before leaving TruckersMP park your truck somewhere where it's safe etc. at Service station, Resting place, Garage.

1. Press ESC on your keayboard to get on the start screen and than press Save & Load icon.  gkMj9YB.png

2.Choose Save GameUFhsym8.png

3. When you chose that just make New save and you should be fine! 

Edited by Mirko9 I FME