...and you thought dual trailers were cool..:)

Rhime

If that ever came to the game oh my gosh the chaos the havoc the pain gahhhhhh 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

There are road train mods available in singleplayer. I highly recommend checking them out.
Fair warning, the depots are not built for stuff that size, and it will kind of break the game a little bit when you do so.

Squirrel has also made a four-trailer haul video, which was quite entertaining to watch.

As for multiplayer? No.... I've seen people get into a bind with ONE trailer. Having three or four, though? That is almost certainly not going to work....

This is very cool, bad bring this project to the game is too conflicting to play in the MP. Although the double trailers that have "BUGs" and these ones then it would be frustrating to carry on the roads of Europe in the ETS2. It would be viable for the ATS in certain places that it certainly has to maneuver in some ways.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

I think that driving with dual trailers are hard enough and should be only available to the experienced drivers, because they are very challenging to drive and if they are driven by a inexperienced driver then for sure there will be an incident. But triple trailers are just a all around just a  bad idea because having dual trailers is already enough.

Archived